Technical Account Manager
11801 Domain Blvd, Austin, TX 78758
Are you interested in a ground-floor opportunity with a profitable software company? Great Agent is dedicated to providing a positive culture where the ability to learn, collaborate and make a difference is rewarded. We have a fast-paced, innovative culture where employees are empowered to provide a superior experience for internal and external customers.
Residential real estate professionals who are focused on solving tough challenges rely on Great Agent, intelligent sales and marketing platform to optimize their business performance. Real estate professionals from all over the country are using Great Agent every day to grow and manage their business, measure and process client information, optimize sales performance, and manage their teams.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
We have a great opportunity to join our team in our Austin office near the domain. We are looking for a qualified Technical account manager to oversee and address our customers’ technical needs. You will provide accurate technical service before and after the point of sale, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As a Technical account manager, you should be a tech-savvy professional, able to explain technical details and requirements to a non-technical audience. You should also be results-driven and aspire to achieve specific goals.
What’s in it for you?
- Aggressive earnings plan: Competitive salary plus with the opportunity to get stock options in the company.
- Opportunity to “own” the entire technical client experience for a profitable startup.
- Real opportunity to grow within our organization.
What are the job duties?
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Address all product-related queries on time
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products
- Report on product performance
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales
- Establish best practices
- Keep track of sales performance metrics
What professional skills does the ideal candidate have?
- Solid technical background with hands-on experience in digital technologies
- Familiarity with software and front-end development
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
This job is PERFECT for you if:
- You like to think AND do.
- You have extensive Techninal Account Management experience and you LOVE producing results.
- You are passionate about being part of building a company and performance-driven culture from the ground-up.
We may not be a fit if:
- You aren’t comfortable being held accountable.
- You don’t have a track record in Technical Account Management.