Demand Generation Marketing Manager
11801 Domain Blvd, Austin, TX 78758
Are you interested in a ground-floor opportunity with a profitable software company? Great Agent is dedicated to providing a positive culture where the ability to learn, collaborate, and make a difference is rewarded. We have a fast-paced, innovative culture where employees are empowered to provide a superior experience for internal and external customers.
Residential real estate professionals who are focused on solving tough challenges rely on Great Agent, intelligent sales and marketing platform to optimize their business performance. Real estate professionals from all over the country are using Great Agent every day to grow and manage their business, measure and process client information, optimize sales performance, and manage their teams.
Responsibilities & Qualifications
We have a great opportunity to join our team in our Austin office near the domain. The ideal candidate is a passionate marketer with a proven track record of executing effective multi-channel programs that create demand and accelerate pipeline. The Demand Generation Manager will plan, create, manage and execute marketing campaigns for Great Agent. In this role, a strong knowledge of the demand generation programs will be necessary to coordinate and execute campaign designs and follow-up, along with experience in campaign development and lead management. The role will also partner and collaborate with Great Agent’s Founder & CEO; and will have expert knowledge in digital marketing, product marketing, and campaign management.
What’s in it for you?
- Aggressive earnings plan: Competitive salary plus with the opportunity to get stock options in the company.
- Opportunity to “own” the entire demand generation to close funnel for a profitable startup.
- Real opportunity to grow within our organization.
What are the job duties?
- Build campaign plans based on demand generation marketing principles and best practices.
- Validate buyer persona data and engage with internal stakeholders on campaign plans and create the content required to drive campaigns.
- Develop product positioning and messaging for the various buyer personas that differentiates product offering from that of the competition.
- Develop content that will engage and educate targeted segments, drive demand, revenue and meet relevant business goals.
- Build and manage marketing campaign calendar, deliverables and deadlines
- Manage and create design of email marketing, webinar, social, blogs, public relations and other content as needed.
- Accountable for ensuring all campaign leads are tracked, scored and routed appropriately; regularly analyze campaign performance.
- Glean insights from campaign plan and actual campaign data; drive improvement in execution process and tactic selection.
- Continually analyze and measure campaign performance and modify structure to optimize results, maximize engagement and drive revenue generation.
- Regularly report campaign performance metrics to key stakeholders.
What professional skills does the ideal candidate have?
- 3-5 years experience as a digital marketing or lead generation associate with project experience.
- Proven experience planning and executing lead and demand gen tactics including inbound marketing, email marketing, content marketing, SEO, PPC, and social media.
- Understand the pieces of a successful digital campaign and how that process is executed.
- Experience leveraging email, video, webinars, ebooks, whitepapers, blogs, social media and press as strategic channels to promote campaign programs and events.
- Working knowledge of one or more marketing automation tools including HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo and Salesforce.
- Team player.
- Great oral communication skills.
- You are competitive and hate losing.
- Self-starter and ambitious about growing with a company.
- Passionate about the fast paced world of technology and business innovation.
This job is PERFECT for you if:
- You like to think AND do.
- You have extensive digital and content marketing experience and you LOVE producing results.
- You are passionate about being part of building a company and performance-driven culture from the ground-up.
We may not be a fit if:
- You aren’t comfortable being held accountable.
- You don’t have a track record in demand generation marketing.
- Need the predictability and structure of a large organization.